Designed for players in the e-commerce market, from decision-makers to project backers, the Paris E-Commerce Trade Fair is the largest European exhibition devoted to the e-commerce and cross-channel markets. For the 10th edition of the show and for the first time, Afnic will be holding a stand (F74) and hosting two solutions workshops. Entitled “Choosing your domain name: the communication and innovation issues involved,” the solutions workshops have been designed so that Afnic can provide e-commerce players with advice about best practices in the strategy for their online presence.
Gandi, 1&1 and Ikoula, accredited registrars, will be present at the show on the Afnic stand, in particular to advise e-commerce players on how to manage their portfolios of domain names.
To find out more:
- To meet Afnic representatives, please visit stand F74. Gandi will be present on 24/09, 1&1 on 25/09 and Ikoula on 26/09
- The two solutions workshops hosted by Afnic and entitled “Choosing your domain name: the communication and innovation issues involved” will be held on the following dates and times:
– September 25 from 16:15 to 17:00, Room 3
– September 26 from 10:45 to 11:30, Room 3
- For more information on the Paris E-Commerce Trade Fair, held on 24, 25 and 26 September 2013 at Porte de Versailles (Paris)