As part of the “Entrepreneurship and the Digital Economy in France” program, this is the second of four debates to be offered in partnership with Afnic and hosted by the teams of Cap Digital. Targeting young entrepreneurs wishing to develop their digital business in the outer city, this DigiEvening is designed to:
- identify opportunities for the digital economy in outer city areas;
- benefit from professional advice;
- find the right backing and expand their network …
The following will be speaking at the debate:
- Yazid Chir, founder and president of the “Nos quartiers ont des talents” association (Our neighborhoods have talent);
- A spokesperson for Afnic, a key player in the digital economy in France and the Registry for the .fr TLD
This DigiEvening will be held on October 11 2012, from 18:30 to 20:30, in the offices of Cap Digital, Passage de l’innovation, 74 rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine, 75012 Paris.