Afnic’s experts will be present for two days on the Foliweb stand (Stand 096 Espace Lumière) to answer all the visitors’ questions. They will also be hosting two daily conferences on June 13-14 at 10:45 and 16:00 on The questions to ask when creating an address for your Internet business
The 45-minute sessions are designed to explain the issues involved in an Internet address, and to ask the right questions about digital identity. Here’s an opportunity to gain useful tips and hints on how to choose a domain name suitable for your business image, and be more visible and more credible!
The full program of the Foliweb conferences on June 13 and 14
- 09:00: Breakfast + web diagnostic with a coffee
- 10:00: Jimdo – Demo – 30 minutes to design an effective homepage
- 10:45: Réussir en .fr – The questions to ask when creating an address for your Internet business
- 11:30: Pilot’in: 10 tips to develop your business on the Internet
- 12:15: Neocamino – Master all the basics of Organic Search Engine Optimization
- 13:45: W2CM – The importance of content in digital communication
- 14:30: Jimdo – Demo: 30 minutes to design an effective homepage
- 15:15: Pilot’in: Digital technology, the growth driver for your company. Case studies and best practices
- 16:00: Réussir en .fr – The questions to ask when creating an address for your Internet business
- 16:45: Neocamino – The 10 key steps to finding customers through the internet
- 17:30: Have your website audited live
Lyon Trade Fair for Entrepreneurs – Tuesday 13 and Wednesday 14 June 2017
Centre de Congrès – 50, Quai Charles de Gaulle 69463 Lyon
Open from 09:00 to 18:30 on Tuesday / 09:00 to 18:00 on Wednesday
- For further information, please see: http://www.salondesentrepreneurs.com/lyon
Afnic is the acronym for Association Française pour le Nommage Internet en Coopération, the French Network Information Centre. The registry has been appointed by the French government to manage domain names under the .fr Top Level Domain. Afnic also manages the .re (Reunion Island), .pm (Saint-Pierre and Miquelon), .tf (French Southern and Antarctic Territories), .wf (Wallis and Futuna) and .yt (Mayotte) French Overseas TLDs.
In addition to managing French TLDs, Afnic’s role is part of a wider public interest mission, which is to contribute on a daily basis, thanks to the efforts of its teams and its members, to a secure and stable internet, open to innovation and in which the French internet community plays a leading role. As part of that mission, Afnic, a non-profit organization, donates 90% of its profits to its Foundation for Digital Solidarity. Afnic is also the back-end registry for the companies as well as local and regional authorities that have chosen to have their own TLD, such as .paris, .bzh, .alsace, .corsica, .mma, .ovh, .leclerc and .sncf.
Established in 1997 and based in Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, Afnic currently has 80 employees.