Afnic is located in Saint Quentin en Yvelines (30 kilometres southwest of Paris) at the foot of the Saint-Quentin en Yvelines SNCF / RER railway station.
Immeuble Le Stephenson
1 rue Stephenson (Pedestrian and car-park access by 3-7)
Hall A2 – 3rd floor
78180 Montigny le Bretonneux
Practical information to get here
Afnic is located only a few meters away from the railway station.
- Once you have arrived at 1 rue George Stephenson, enter underneath the building by the pedestrian access parallel to the parking access. Use one of the two elevators located on your left. Press on “0” to access the courtyard level of the building.
- Once in the courtyard, head to the A2 Door, located on the left, use the intercom to contact us.
- Take the lift to the 3rd floor.
By train (Line N, Line U or RER C)
There are three train lines to Saint Quentin en Yvelines:
- From the Montparnasse station in Paris to Saint Quentin en Yvelines station (takes approximately 30 min).
- From La Défense station to Saint Quentin en Yvelines station (takes approximately 25 min).
- From inside Paris (through several stations) with the RER C line (Direction Saint-Quentin en Yvelines, takes approximately 45 minutes from center of Paris).
Once you arrive at Saint-Quentin en Yvelines station, follow the “Gare routière des Près” exit.
Right after exiting through the turnstiles, take the exit “Gare routière des Près” on the left. Walk up the stairs. Go through all of the lined-up bus stations to arrive to the Stephenson building on your right.
The new town bus network of Saint-Quentin en Yvelines and its suburbs is operated by SQYBUS.
From Paris and the West of Paris
- Join the A12 motorway at the Rocquencourt intersection,
- Follow the signs to St Quentin en Yvelines,
- Continue on the A12B towards All directions/St Quentin en Yvelines,
- Take the ramp to the right, towards St-Cyr-l’Ecole / Bois d’Arcy,
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the Avenue du Pas du Lac (follow the signs to the SNCF train station),
- Continue until you come to Place Georges Pompidou,
- Take the Avenue du Centre (follow the SNCF train station signs),
The Rue Stephenson is the 3rd street on your left.
From the East of Paris
- Take the A86 motorway to Antony – Versailles,
- Continue on the N286 towards Rouen – St Quentin en Yvelines,
- Continue on the N12,
- Approximately 1.5 km further on, take the ramp on the right to St Quentin en Yvelines,
- Take the Avenue des Garennes left then veer towards the right ramp,
- At the 1st roundabout (rond-point des Sangliers), take the 1st exit,
- At the 2nd roundabout (rond-point des Saules), take the 2nd exit onto the Avenue du 8 mai 1945,
- At the 3rd roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the Avenue du Centre. The Rue Stephenson is the 1st street on your right.
Public parking (Train station)
Parking de la Gare (P10), route RD 10 78180 Montigny-le-Bretonneux