Targeting entrepreneurs, business buyers and prospective franchisees, the “Create” trade fair for business start-ups, franchises and development is being held at Lille Grand Palais from 16 to 18 September 2013. For the seventh edition of the show and for the first time, Afnic is holding a stand (F28) and hosting three workshops. Entitled “Choosing the right domain name for your business,” the workshops will allow the registry for the .fr TLD to share its expertise in domain names with all the local entrepreneurs in the Nord/Pas-de-Calais region.
Nordnet, Netim and France DNS, all accredited registrars, will be attending the show on the Afnic stand to advise entrepreneurs in managing their domain names, and to promote the .fr TLD.
To find out more:
- To meet Afnic representatives, please visit stand F28. Nordnet will be present at the stand on 16/09, Netim on 17/09 and France DNS on 18/09
- To attend the three workshops hosted by Afnic and entitled “Choosing the right domain name for your business”
– On 16/09 from 11:30 to 12:15, Agora 4
– On 17/09 from 12:00 to 12:45, Agora 4
– On 18/09 from 12:00 to 12:45, Agora 4
- More information on the “Créer” trade fair to be held on 16, 17 and 18 September 2013 at Lille Grand Palais