In accordance with the provisions of the French Law of 5 September 2018 concerning the freedom to choose one’s future career, Afnic recently published the index on its website.
As a reminder, the Gender Equality Index is measured based on 4 to 5 indicators depending on the size of the company:
- Gap in basic and variable pay + personal bonuses
- Gap in distribution of personal pay rise
- % of female employees given a pay rise on returning from maternity leave
- No. of women and men in the top ten highest paid employees
- Gap in distribution of promotions (only in companies with more than 250 employees)
For more information on the calculation (article in French): https://travail-emploi.gouv.fr/le-ministere-en-action/egalite-femmes-hommes/article/l-index-de-l-egalite-salariale-femmes-hommes