Connecte Ta Boite (Connect Your Company) is a new and original TV program created by Le Studio Next in partnership with France Num, the French government initiative for the digital transformation of VSEs and SMEs, as part of the France Relance plan. Its objective is to prove very concretely that digital tools and the Internet can help VSEs develop their activity by providing accessible answers to their daily needs.
In each episode, craftpersons, retailers and liberal professions are supported by online presence experts (including 3 France Num activators) in order to:
- Increase awareness of their company, their know-how, their products and services
- Attract and retain customers
- Better manage their activities and thus save time and money
“Afnic is delighted that France Num is launching this program. It is entirely in line with the actions we have been carrying since 2014 for the development of the online presence of VSEs / SMEs through our program Réussir-en.fr. We are honored to be the sponsor of this program where .fr will be highlighted thanks to an exclusive sponsorship of each episode of the series”, explains Pierre Bonis, Afnic’s CEO.
How and where to watch the first episode of Connecte Ta Boîte? •
- on BFMTV: every evening from Monday February 15 to Friday February 19 at 9:55 p.m. (5 episodes of 4 minutes each)
- on BFM Paris: every evening from Monday 15 to Friday 19 February at 8:55 p.m. (5 episodes of 4 minutes each)
- on RMC Story: Saturday February 20 at 8:30 p.m. and Sunday March 7 at 8:30 p.m. (26 minutes)
- on RMC Découverte: Sunday February 21 at 6 a.m. and Wednesday February 24 at 5.30 a.m. (26 minutes)
The show will soon have its own website in .fr but is promoted on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Discover the trailer for the TV show Connecte ta boite