The webinar is intended for large companies, and is designed to:
– inform them about the positioning issues involved;
– help them organize the development of a draft gTLD;
– give them the benefit of feedback from the promoter of a pioneering project in France, the .paris gTLD.
Organized and hosted by ITEMS International on Wednesday, June 15 from 10:30 am to 12 pm, the on-line information and discussion session will include talks by:
– Loïc DAMILAVILLE, AFNIC Deputy CEO, Head of Strategy
– Fabien BETREMIEUX, AFNIC Registry Services Development manager, AFNIC / CORE project manager for the .paris gTLD
– Jean-Philippe CLEMENT, Special Adviser to the Secretary General of the City of Paris, .paris gTLD project manager
Find out more
Register to attend the webinar “Why and how to use the possibilities of the new gTLDs without waiting for ICANN”
Consulting firm specialised in digital strategies and in Internet governance issues in particular
Find out more
(Association Française pour le Nommage Internet en Coopération )
Non-profit organization, AFNIC is in charge of the administrative and technical management of the .fr (France) and .re (Reunion Island) Internet domain names.
AFNIC brings together public and private members: representatives from the French government, Internet users and Internet Service Providers (Registrars).