Targeting entrepreneurs, business buyers, future franchisees, self-employed businesses, managers of SOHOs / SMEs or innovative young companies, the Lyon Rhône-Alpes Entrepreneurs Trade Fair is being held at the Lyon Convention Center on June 12 and 13, 2013. For the 10th edition of the show and carrying on from the stands held at the previous editions of the show in Paris and Nantes, the Registry for the .fr TLD will be holding a stand (number 104) and two workshops entitled “The questions to ask when creating an address your Internet business”. ». The aim is to share the registry’s expertise in domain names with all the entrepreneurs in the Rhône-Alpes region and answer their questions.
Mailclub, an accredited registrar, will also be present for the two days on the Afnic stand, to advise the entrepreneurs about how to manage their domain names and promote the .fr TLD in particular.
To find out more:
- To meet with Afnic and Mailclub representatives, please visit Stand 104 at the Lyon Rhône-Alpes Entrepreneurs Trade Fair
- To attend the two workshops provided by Afnic and entitled “The questions to ask when creating an address your Internet business” »
– Wednesday, June 12 from 11:30 to 12:00, workshop A133
– Thursday, June 13 from 10:00 to 10:30, workshop A135
- More information on the Lyon Rhône-Alpes Entrepreneurs Trade Fair held on June 12 and 13 can be obtained from the Lyon Convention Center.