Targeting entrepreneurs, business buyers, future franchisees, the self-employed, managers of SOHOs / SMEs or young innovative companies, the 2014 Paris Trade Fair for Entrepreneurs is being held at the Palais des Congrès on 5 and 6 February.
For the second year running, the registry for the .fr TLD will be advising entrepreneurs on their web presence strategy on its stand (411), together with OVH and Gandi, two of its accredited registrars.
The registry for the .fr TLD will also be hosting two workshops. Entitled “The questions to ask to select the right domain name for your business online“, the discussions will allow the registry for the .fr TLD to share its expertise in domain names with all the entrepreneurs in attendance.
To find out more:
- To meet representatives from Afnic and the registry for the .fr TLD, please visit stand 411.OVH will be present on 05/02, Gandi on 06/02.
- To attend the workshops hosted by Afnic and entitled “The questions to ask to select the right domain name for your business online“:
- 5 February 2014 at 13:00, workshop A173
- 6 February 2014 at 11:30, workshop A175
- Find out more about the 2014 Paris Trade Fair for Entrepreneurs held on 5 and 6 February.