To celebrate Data Privacy Day on January 28, 2018, Afnic invites you to test your level of preparation for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)* in a seriously playful way.
In less than 5 minutes, see if you are ready for the GDPR and May 25, 2018!
1 – The GDPR means the
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Gross Domestic Product per Region
- Grateful Dread Public Radio
2 – The DPO means
- Data Privacy Officer
- Data Protection Officer
- Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra
3 – The PIA is
- Privacy Impact Assessment
- Professional Insurance Agents
- Payment In Advance
4 – The Records contains
- Entries and exits of visitors
- Processing activities and documentation of personal data breaches
- Progress in avoidance
5 – You set up the GDPR to
- Be compliant and avoid sanctions
- Implement a tool for internal mobilization, cohesion and communication
- Protect data subjects
6 – May 25, 2018 is
- The entry into force of the GDPR
- The date from which the GDPR applies to digital development while respecting fundamental rights
- The end of public radio, and the grateful dread
7 – Governance means
- The measures, rules and good practices applied to the management of personal data
- The harmony of progress, humanity, government and the economy
- The collective forces taken into account for the implementation of participatory concerted management
8 – Accountability means
- The business of the accounting department
- Big business
- Everyone’s business
Calculate your level of preparation for the GDPR
Using the table below, now count the number of ▲, ■ and ●. Then go to the results to find out your level of preparation for the GDPR.
if you have a majority of:
▲ You are ready! You’re surfing on the concepts. We can only praise such mastery! Don’t rest on your laurels and continue the drive for on-going compliance for the benefit of the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons!
■ You are almost ready! The GDPR still holds mysteries and secrets for you! But your good will and repeated efforts mean you can calmly move towards on-going compliance for the benefit of the data protection of fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons!
● You are either ultra-ready or far from ready!
- You are ultra-ready! You know all the trips and traps of the GDPR but you played the right card so go to the result ▲ !
- You are far from being ready! Remember that the past is over and that tomorrow is prepared today, so keep calm and get down to laying the foundations and then applying on-going compliance for the benefit of the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons!
Long live January 28, 2018, the International Data Privacy Day!
As part of the implementation of the GDPR, do not hesitate to ask us all your questions as a .fr domain name holder, or as an accredited registrar with Afnic. Afnic is (also) there for that!
* Regulation (Eu) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)